– Nourishes and adds moisture, creating softness and manageability
– Repair damaged hair to create smooth strands that can withstand styling
How to Experience:
Place a small amount of the product onto the palm of the hand and apply to cleansed hair, concentrating on the ends. Rinse thoroughly and style as usual.
1. Neem Seed Oil – The natural constituents have specific anti-inflammatory and healing benefits for hair and scalp care. Rich in fatty acids and glycerides providing an active botanical for gentle but effective hair cleansing and conditioning formulations.
2. Crambe Seed Oil – Crambe contains a high level of unsaturated fatty acids including the omega 9 fatty acid Erucic Acid. The high percentage of Erucic Acid is significant because these acids are known to condition, nourish, add elasticity and shine to hair strands.
3. Panthenol – A Vitamin B derivative that has a molecular structure that allows it to attract moisture from the atmosphere and bind to water molecules to hydrate the hair. It repairs strands, reduces split ends, adds shine and improves texture to physically and chemically damaged hair.
4. Hydrolysed Wheat Protein – The molecules are small enough to penetrate the hair shaft to thicken and add volume to thinning hair, add shine and manageability and repair damaged hair. It creates smooth strands without causing product buildup and increases tensile strength and resilience.
5. Lemon, Rose Geranium and Patchouli Essential Oils – Soothing, calming aroma.