– Reduces fine lines, age spots and roughness
– Improves barrier function of skin
– Decreases dry and flaky skin
– Increasing the rate of cell renewal
How to Experience:
Use morning and night under preferred moisturizer for optimum results. After cleansing/toning or exfoliating apply a pearl-size drop onto fingertips and massage evenly all over face and neck, avoid direct eye contact. For maximum benefits, use the bamboo polish weekly to remove any dead cells sloughed off the surface by the AHA to reveal the new smoother skin surface.
1. Lime Pearl – A natural source of Alpha Hydroxy Acids from the native Australian Caviar Lime. Clinically proven to provide significant exfoliation after 30 minutes for a brighter, smoother and more even skin complexion. Contains various fruit acids, vitamins, minerals, amino acids and antioxidants. Provides a gentle exfoliation with a ph>5 which gives it an excellent safety profile with no adverse side effects.
2. AHA Fruit Acid Complex – This revitalizing complex includes refining AHAs: Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Malic Acid, Apple Juice, Grape Leaf Extract, Bilberry extract, Lemon Peel Extract and Sugar Cane Extract. Loosens and releases dead skin cells that can build up on the surface. Refines skin to an optimal level to maintain the protective function of the upper layers of the epidermis. Acts as a humectant that absorbs moisture from the atmosphere making the skin softer and more flexible.
3. Green Tea Extract – It contains a high amount of antioxidants as well as enzymes, amino acids and phytochemicals like polyphenols. It also has B vitamins, folate, manganese, potassium, magnesium and caffeine. Improves tissue regeneration, reduces inflammation and encourages the healing of wounds. Contains levomenol which has a dramatic effect on improving texture and reducing fine lines and wrinkles caused by environmental stresses and exposure.
4. Lemon, Orange and Bitter Orange Essential Oils – Fresh, citrus aroma.