– Illuminates the skin
– Inhibits melanin production and fades pigmentation
– Reduces lines
– Reduce the appearance of visible capillaries
– Antioxidant protection to fight free radicals
– Reduces shedding associated with psoriasis
How to Experience:
After cleansing/toning or exfoliating apply a pearl-size drop onto fingertips and massage evenly all over face and neck, avoid direct eye contact.
1. Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (VC-IP) 5% – This is a potent, stable, oil-soluble form of Vitamin C. Clinical studies reveal that this type of Vitamin C has superior skin penetration, reduces pigmentation by inhibiting melanin production, protects skin cells from UVA and UVB damage and proliferates human fibroblasts for collagen synthesis.
2. Vitamin E – Tocopheryl acetate is a more stable and less acidic form of Vitamin E. It acts as a natural skin-conditioning agent and a super antioxidant. It reduces the formation of free radicals from exposure to UV rays, promotes skin healing, strengthens and protects the skin and reduces water loss to prevent dehydration.
3. Mandarin, Orange and Tangerine Essential Oils – Refreshing, citrus aroma.