– Increases moisture around eye area without creating puffiness
– Firms slack skin
– Soothes eye allergies, repairs eye area from friction of rubbing eyes
– May be used as a gentle eye makeup remover
How to Experience:
Use 1-2 drops on their own at night as luxurious night oil. Alternatively add 1-2 drops to your Revital Eyes Eyelift Gel for a more hydrating eye blend.
1. Rosehip Oil – Rich in fatty acids (omega 3, 6, 9) for regeneration of skin cells and repair of damaged tissues. High content of natural Vitamin A for regenerating damaged skin tissues. Contains antioxidants, which help protect and repair skin from premature aging caused by modern living. Is one of the richest plant sources of natural Vitamin C to help with anti-aging.
2. Evening Primrose Oil – Contains gamma linoleic acid (GLA) which assists in maintaining healthy membranes. Has the ability to be absorbed into the uppermost layers of the skin to assist in preventing moisture loss. Aids with age-related structural and functional changes in skin tissues, such as redness, firmness and roughness. A valuable treatment for sensitive skin conditions, such as eczema, psoriasis, etc.
3. Borage Seed Oil – A natural oil that provides high levels of the fatty acid Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) which provides strong anti-inflammatory benefits. Restores moisture and smoothness to dry and damaged skin, relief from eczema and dermatitis, aids in restoring the intracellular moisture barrier.
4. Fennel, Rose, Lavender and Bergamot Essential Oils – Soothing aroma.