– Prevents moisture loss
– Restores and soothes dry skin
– Improves the ability of the skin to maintain hydration
– Delivers essential vitamins to increase skin barrier for protection
How to Experience:
Add 2-4 drops to your moisturizer or aloe hydrant gel.
1. Rosehip Oil – Rich in fatty acids (omega 3, 6, 9) for regeneration of skin cells and repair of damaged tissues. High content of natural Vitamin A for regenerating damaged skin tissues. It contains antioxidants (beta-carotene and lycopene), which help protect and repair skin from premature aging caused by modern living. Is one of the richest plant sources of natural Vitamin C to help with anti-aging.
2. Avocado Oil – Contains proteins, beta-carotene, lecithin, high in omega 9 fatty acids and the youth mineral potassium. Sterolin content reputed to be effective in reducing age spots, healing acne scarring and moisturizing the upper layer of the skin. Avocado oil is also one of the richest oils for topical application on the skin.
3. Calendula Oil – Contains a high content of flavonoids that protect body cells from oxidation and free radical damage. Relief and healing benefits for dermatitis, eczema, diaper rash and irritated dry skin. Especially good for healing burns and minor cuts and scrapes. A powerful anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial agent and antiseptic.
4. Jasmine, Rose and Rose Geranium Essential Oils – Intense floral aroma.