– Soothes inflammation on the skin
– Cools and reduces redness
– Slows aging processes associated with heat, inflammation and skin stress
– Multiple herbal extracts proven to encourage healing and regeneration
– Ongoing use helps strengthen sensitive skin
How to Experience:
Use morning and night under preferred moisturizer for optimum results. Place a pearl-size drop onto fingertips and massage evenly all over face, avoid direct eye contact.
1. Aloe Vera Juice – Humectant properties help to plump the skin and increase hydration. Amazing skin healing agent that is also mildly anesthetic to relieve itching and swelling. High in antioxidants including Beta Carotene, Vitamins C and E for nourishing, firming and anti-aging.
2. Calendula Flower Extract – High levels of Carotenoids provide natural healing, anti-inflammatory and anti-aging benefits. Used for centuries to help heal skin injuries, reverse damaging effects of the sun and slowing the aging process. Has been clinically shown to promote wound healing, stimulate the immune system and support microcirculation.
3. Gotu Kola – An ancient healing plant traditionally used to heal. It contains wound healing and anti-inflammatory properties to calm stressed and sensitive skin. Assists in decreasing healing time and reducing scar tissue formation. Rich in amino acids, beta carotene, fatty acids and numerous potent phytochemicals. Also known as Centella Asiatica.
4. Geranium and Rose Essential Oils – Calming aroma.