– Tones and balances skin pH
– Humectant properties to boost hydration
– Calming, soothing, anti-inflammatory for visible capillaries
– Refreshing and cooling
– Set your make up
How to Experience:
Use any time of day to soothe and hydrate. Hold 5 to 7 inches from face and spritz until face is moist, allowing skin to absorb. Apply after cleansing to tone capillaries and soothe. Follow with recommended Uspa products where applicable.
1. Rose Flower Water – Cell regenerator, cooling, soothing and hydrating. Balances oily skin, but especially valuable for dry, sensitive and damaged skin types. Soothing properties on the psyche by affecting the physiology of the body, slowing the heart rate when breathed in. Our Rose Flower Water is sourced from the finest Bulgarian rose otto.
2. Gotu Kola Extract – An ancient healing plant traditionally used to heal. Contains wound healing and anti-inflammatory properties to calm stressed and sensitive skin. Assists in decreasing healing time and reducing scar tissue formation. Rich in amino acids, beta carotene, fatty acids and numerous potent phytochemicals. Also known as Centella Asiatica.
3. Allantoin – Allantoin helps to soften and protect while actively soothing skin. It also stimulates cell regeneration promoting healthy skin. It is a non-irritating ingredient that has the ability to shed dry skin cells and help heal irritated skin.